Thursday, May 8, 2014

Self love and weeding out the crazies

Here is a little rant from me today.
If I never re-found my self worth, i would probably be spending all of my time with some loser who is also doing the same thing to 5 other girls, and promising them the world and his love.
But I'm not.
My days are about me, I know that sounds selfish, but that's kind of the point.
I am not a fool for anyone. 
I am 21 years old, but I am wise.
I have dated 3 people in my dating career.
However, I have gone on  terrible dates, had pointless flings, encountered numerous awful '"pick up lines'"and "cat callings".
So here are a few words to try to weed out those bad apples with awful intentions.
1. If a guy only wants to talk to you when he is lonely, hes to desperate.
Don't go for the desperate ones, because they too need to find their self worth. how do you expect your partner to fully love you if they cant even love themselves. 
2. The " I can change for you guy." Now having  a guy who is willing to change his actions to no longer hurt a woman is different. Im talking about the man, who changes his personal belief system to fit your. Be with someone who is strong in their beliefs, however are open to listening to the other side, and accepts your beliefs without trying to change them.
3. The clingy guy. No one wants a cling on. And you should never be that cling on. Codependency is not is not attractive. Have separate lives and have a life together.  Of course being around a person and getting involved in their interests is only normal, but you need, and so do they , need to have separate interests. Think about this, it gives you something to talk about.
4. The Sweet talker. Mostly likely we will all meet this guy at some point. He is going to make you feel good about yourself, hes going to rise you up and put you on a podium. But don't get to high because soon hes going to knock you down. it may not be physical. Hes going to be the one to say I love you first, and its going to be soon. Hes going to be sweet and then not so sweet. You'll get suspicious of hos behavior and you'll question him, an he will turn it around on you. And in the end, you will find out everything was true. Most likely hes a sociopath, never caring about you enough to not hurt you.



These are just a few of the kinds of guys you might meet, but if you are a strong, independent, self loving woman you will know when you meet these men. 
Self-love is my first love, and then my partner. Not the other way around.
And if you have self love the chances of you finding a man who sees your inner beauty, electricity, self loving nature, you will find a man who likely has the same!
Never Settle for less ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment