Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm really tired of being the fat friend.
I'm tired of being over looked.
I'm tired of never being good enough.
I'm tired of never being anyones first choice.
I am the fat friend.
The friend you don't set up on dates with your single friends.
I'm not the friend that all your single guy friends go googly eyed over.
 I'm the friend that is just there.
I'm a fun friend, I'm a loyal friend.
But I am the fat friend.
I'm the friend no one really notices if they are gone.
I'm the fat friend that makes everyone else look better
I'm tired of being a shadow, I;m tired of being overlooked.
I am that friend that guys use when they are bored.
The easy targeted friend,the only if I'm extremely wasted friend.
I've always been the fat friend.
I'm really fucking tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment